Saturday 9: Fast Car
24 July 2009
Be sure and link up with Sam if you're playing along today!
1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile?
That would either be from Syracuse to Miami or Virginia Beach to central Missouri, not sure. Both long-ass rides.
2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received?
Hmm. I don't know that I've actually ever gotten a bad line. Nothing memorable if I have.
3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten?
4. What was the last gift that you received?
Uh... *thinking* oh! That would be my knitting book from the Yarn Harlot, that MIL sent to me. Oops I don't think I ever finished the last quarter. Maybe I'll settle in with that tonight.
5. What was the last gift that you gave someone?
I think it would be the little colorwork dress in Malabrigo, along with the pink and multi-colored blanket, that I made and gave to Tabitha's baby, Lily.
6. Tell us about the last time you cried.
I'm going to save that for another blog, maybe tomorrow or later this week. The feelings are still there and I don't feel like crying right now...
7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.
These are hard questions this week! I can't remember, but it probably wasn't too long ago. Rob makes me laugh until my insides hurt on a regular basis, and so do the kids sometimes. We laugh a lot. ♥
8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it?
I have a healthy amount of road 'annoyance' - I wouldn't call it rage. I'd never go up to someone in their car and pull them out and throw them in the street like I've heard done! But I do have my share of annoyances while driving. People who take half a decade to make a right turn top my list. Just GO already! Oh, and 98% of the time, at least around here, when someone is driving like a total douchebag, you pull up to pass them ... and they are on their phone. When I "have" to talk and drive, I pay attention to the road way more than the convo and will throw my phone down if the need arises.
9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?
"Just put your pickle on the plate, college boy, and leave the hard stuff to me." - Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing