Saturday 9: Rain
31 July 2009
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day?
Knit. Mess around on my computer. Watch TV. Read a book.
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.
Very few things fit those criteria - hee! Let's see... well, staying up all night almost every night this week instead of taking my sleeping pills was pretty stupid. I do regret that!
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question?
I would say no, because I have a lot of as-yet-unfulfilled dreams, but I'm mostly happy with the way things are now.
If you had a job interview and were asked, "If you were an animal, what
kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that
I would be a mako shark, because then I'd be an apex predator (ie, at the top of my game), and I'd be one of the fastest fish in the sea (ie, well adapted for taking action and getting results). (Blah, I don't know!)
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?
Hell-to-the-no. Who wants to hear that?
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?
When the truth will hurt the other person unnecessarily and only serve to ease your guilty conscience.
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?
Um. I ate bacon. Real bacon. Never thought I would. I've since switched to turkey bacon, but it's a piss-poor subtitute if you ask me.
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?
How to be a loving mother.
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?
I'm trying to think of something that's a good thing. I know! I learned how to weed dandelions. Not that I do it, but I sure know how.