For more Saturday 9, click here.
1. What did you think of 2009?
2. What do you think was the news story of the year?
Michael Jackson's death
3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about?
Tiger Woods cheating on his wife with eleventeen women
4. What was your favorite song of 2009?
I like that "Say Hey (I Love You)" song by Michael Franti & Spearhead a lot...
5. What did you accomplish this year?
Mega weight loss! That was the theme for 2009 for me. The scale is my new BFF :)
6. Did you learn anything new this year?
Hmm... Yes, yes I did. I learned that even the "perfect" marriages need a lot of work, a lot of coddling, a lot of attention, and to never, never take my husband's love for granted.
7. What are you looking forward to in the new year?
Achieving my weight loss goal and looking smashing, baby! Our 9th anniversary (wow!) next week. Sophia learning to read, and Jack's reading skills improving. Attempting to start homeschooling Jack. Acquiring some Wollmeise. Being less financially unstable. Spending the summer in LA so Chloë can make some real stabs at this acting & modeling thing. Watching my guppies grow and learn more each day. Hugging and kissing my darling husband.
8. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Keeping up the kids, or waking them up at midnight, and watching the ball drop at TV. We're full of excitement here.
9. What's the best thing you ever did on a New Year's Eve?
Sitting up with the kids and watching the ball drop on TV. Hey, just because it's not terribly exciting doesn't mean it's not my favorite thing to do!