If you're playing along today, link up with Samantha!
1. If you live where you get winter weather, do you prefer your Christmas to be white? If you never see snow, do you wish for it?
I used to live where there was tons of lake-effect snow, and I hated every minute of it. Now, we don't get much snow at all, and no, I don't miss it for a second!
2. How many holiday cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway?
I always send way more cards then we get, so that never happens. But if it did, I would send a card for sure.
3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else?
More than likely, I will be at home with my little family, where I prefer to be on New Year's Eve.
4. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose?
That situation has never come up for me, as we always have a DD. But I would in a heartbeat. I was hit by a drunk driver once. There's a special place in hell for drunk drivers who kill people, yes there is.
5. Tell us about a gift that you either bought or made for someone else that you wanted for yourself!
I can't think of anything specific off the top of my head, but for sure I have knitted or crocheted things for people that I would have loved to have kept for me!
6. What chores do you have left for the holidays?
Really, just to pack for our trip. I'll have to break out the summer clothes to get our bathing suits. I have a couple things to wrap and ship, too.
7. If you could buy one gift for yourself where money was not an obstacle, what would it be?
A trip to Australia
8. What is one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions?
We love to go to the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church. The kids get to hold a candle, while we and everyone around us keep one eye open during the prayers to make sure they aren't setting themselves or anyone else on fire! We sing carols and feel an overwhelming sense of Christian fellowship. Sadly, we're going to miss it this year, as we'll be away, but I'm sure we'll all be thinking about it!
9. If you could give a fellow blogger a holiday gift, which would it be and what would you give them?
I would give Stephanie and her family a huge check to help them through these tough times!