Link up with Samantha if you're playing along today!
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
I think everyone will probably say Tiger Woods, so I'll say Lindsay Lohan. Hello? Girl, you used to be beautiful and talented. Don't throw it all away. Wake up!
2. What do you think comes after death?
Who knows for sure, but I have to believe in heaven. I just can't accept that my mother and son aren't somewhere out there, waiting for me...
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
I can't remember what book, but I do remember reading cereal boxes from a VERY young age (i'm told I was three).
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
Whitney Houston, at the NY State Fair
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?
Nah, no stage names for me.
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
Nothing. It's their job to talk about things ad nauseum, and my job to decide whether to listen or tune it out.
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
Hmm... I don't know, but I would be someone who can really belt it out. I have a decent voice and can carry a tune, but I don't have a STRONG voice. I have (in my mind) a very soft, weak voice that I can't stand.
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Nope, since Hubs is in the Navy. My sister is in NY, my dad is in SC, my grandpa is in FL - and we're in VA.
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
We kept the kids up 'til midnight to watch the ball drop on TV. At midnight, Hubs grabbed me for a long smooch, and then we all went outside to bang pots and pans. Then we toasted each other with sparkling cider. It may not have been too exciting, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.