Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme
31 January 2010
For more entries in the Pretentious Blogging Meme, be sure and click on over here to see the links!
1. How long have you been blogging?
On this-here, blog, since October, 2007. For maybe another year-and-a-half before that on MySpace.
2. What made you start?
I bottle things up to much. Wanted to get them out.
3. Who inspired you?
My friend Visty.
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog?
I don't know, maybe four?
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing?
Nothing professional. I just like to do it.
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas?
Mostly, I just blog about our life, to keep our far-flung family and friends involved in the kids' day-to-day lives.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog?
Chloë, Jack and Sophia - my kids!
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog?
There's supposed to be brainstorming? Oh. I just kind of blurt it out (bet you can tell).
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow?
Mmm, no, not really. I do what I want. It's my blog; no one has to read it!
10. Is there anything you will not blog about?
Y'all might not think so, but yes, I do hold some things in. There's been a situation here the past few days that I would LOVE to talk about, but I just can't. It's too personal. (All is well, not to worry.)
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic?
Yes, I publish when I want, what I want. :P