For more entries in the Pretentious Blogging Meme, be sure and click on over here to see the links!
1. How long have you been blogging?
On this-here, blog, since October, 2007. For maybe another year-and-a-half before that on MySpace.
2. What made you start?
I bottle things up to much. Wanted to get them out.
3. Who inspired you?
My friend Visty.
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog?
I don't know, maybe four?
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing?
Nothing professional. I just like to do it.
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas?
Mostly, I just blog about our life, to keep our far-flung family and friends involved in the kids' day-to-day lives.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog?
Chloë, Jack and Sophia - my kids!
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog?
There's supposed to be brainstorming? Oh. I just kind of blurt it out (bet you can tell).
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow?
Mmm, no, not really. I do what I want. It's my blog; no one has to read it!
10. Is there anything you will not blog about?
Y'all might not think so, but yes, I do hold some things in. There's been a situation here the past few days that I would LOVE to talk about, but I just can't. It's too personal. (All is well, not to worry.)
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic?
Yes, I publish when I want, what I want. :P