Sunday Stealing: The (Still Not) Pretentious Blog Meme Part 2
07 February 2010
Click here for more Sunday Stealing.
Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme 2
12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now?
None. I rarely keep a post in draft form. I can count on one hand the number of times I've done that.
13. In what medium do you draft your posts?
No drafts. The only exception is keeping my kids' cute quotes, for Friday Fragments, recorded on my iPhone until I'm ready to post them on Fridays.
14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas?
Maybe once, if ever
15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, whom would you choose?
Well, since it's (supposed to be) mostly about the kids, I suppose I'd have to recruit Rob to blogdom and make him write it!
16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice?
Sure, there are lots of mommy blogs out there. I don't think my voice is the same as anyone else's, though. Good or bad, take it or leave it!
17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging?
Yeah, the fact that people who don't know us actually enjoy reading about us! Thanks, y'all! :D
18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward?
I don't plan to change anything. The only thing I'm working on is actually replying to and revisiting all the bloggers who comment here. I'm doing pretty well so far this year.
19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month?
Nope, not a cent
20. What blogging system do you use?
21. How did you come up your blog name?
My sister used to call me Smellyann (my dad called me Mellie-Ann, and she changed it)... I used to have a blog on MySpace, but I quit doing it. When I reappared here, that's what I named the blog. I pretty much hate it, though!
22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak?
Three, if you include my 8yo daughter's (which she never uses anymore). This one, and the one about our trip to Europe.
23. Are you having as much fun as when you started?
Sure. I enjoy it. If I'm not feeling it, I don't do it.
24. Where do you find other bloggers like you?
I really don't. The one exception is my friend Gloria... and I think she found me? I can't remember now.
25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging?
Eh. I don't know. Things are going pretty much the way I want, I suppose. If It could make me thinner, that would be swell.