Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps
13 March 2010
Click here to visit Samantha for more Saturday 9!
1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps?
Oh, I jump right in! If there's something I want badly enough to actually go for it, why wait? Go get it!
2. Who do you feel believes in you the most?
3. When was the last time you were on a stage?
Spring of 2000, I think. I was substitute teaching for a drama teacher for a week. I can't think of any time since then I've actually been onstage...
4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had.
I actually can't think of a bad boss. Guess I've been rather lucky.
5. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games?
Uh, no. I couldn't care less.
6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
I used to live in sweats and a t-shirt when I was a big Fatty McFattyPants, but now I feel comfortable in almost everything I own! It's a great feeling. :D Oh, I know... the warm, warm, warm long underwear Rob (hubs) gave me recently, since I've been so freaking cold all the time. I wear them as outerwear. They're so soft!
7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
I would love to play a total nerdy scientist chick on The Big Bang Theory!
8. St. Patrick's Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
I ignore it. I'm not a bit Irish, even in spirit, and I don't care about the day at all. I do try and let my children wear green that day - school spirit thing, y'know.
9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
If I couldn't just ask for money to pay for bills, then I'd ask for about a hundred grand to travel the world, first class-style. Now where is he??