Saturday 9: You're My Best Friend
27 March 2010
Link up with Samantha if you're playing along today!
1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend?
I do. There are a few people I consider my 'best friends,' actually.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
That Rob is in it... wherever we go, whatever we do, I don't care, as long as he's there.
3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do?
I don't like to toot my own horn with stuff like that, but yes, I've helped out a friend or two in the past.
4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I would go and do my duty.
5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
I wish I hadn't let myself eat that cereal earlier. NOT the right thing for me to have normally, but especially not on a weak stomach-bug tummy! Oy...
6. Tell us about the last time you bragged.
I wouldn't really say I was bragging, because I was being questioned about it, but I talked about working on my Ph.D. with the premiere scientist in that field, the last time I was subbing.
7. What area are you wisest in?
That made me laugh. I wouldn't consider myself wise about anything. I know a little bit about a lot of things, and a lot about a little, but nothing in which I'd say I'm an expert!
8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself".
I've lost 172 lbs and counting, so whenever I'm with a group of people that gush about how great I look, I get pretty full of myself! Then I come home and prance around in front of my husband until he compliments me, too. Hehe.
9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask?
Oh, my. No, if there's something I want to do, I say it! No point in beating around the, um, bush...