Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme, Part I
27 March 2010
Click here to participate in this week's meme, and to see from where they stole this one!
1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
I believe that would be my oldest daughter Chloë, and that would make her about an hour away right now.
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
Yes, but it doesn't always turn out to be true, does it?
3. Last person you were in a car with?
Chloë again, dropping her off at her Scouts activity.
4. Any plans for tomorrow?
Yes, as soon as Chloe gets home from her sleepover, we're leaving for Chantilly about 4 hours to the north, to spend the day there doing ?? and going to play laser tag at last. Better happen this time!
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
10 minutes, no matter what I try to shorten it.
6. Best friend or close friends?
Some of each!
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I sure hope so!
8. Did you kiss anyone friday?
Nope, I was sick as a dog and staying away from everyone!
9. Ever thrown up in public?
Yeah, when I was pregnant with Chloe, I puked at the vet's office.
10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
How cold my poor little fingers are and that I REFUSE to turn the heat back on, this close to April!
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
Rob, the hubs
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Creationism. I'm a Christian, yes, but I'm sorry, that discussion belongs at CHURCH! or at Home...
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?
Not really, unless you count the chick at Bunco, but she's been okay to deal with lately...
14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?
15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Several. I've been hit by a drunk driver, and boy does it make me angry!!!
16. What's the closest thing to you that's green?
The glass bottle I keep my DPNs in - look it up ;)
17. Where would you like to be right now?
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
I'm not listening to anything but my sweet snoozing babies, so zzzzzzz
19. How many dogs do you have?
1 German Shepherd, age 6.5, named Tiger Lily
20. Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes, this stupid blog post keeps wiggling all around while I'm trying to type!!
21. Is life going right for you now?
It's going okay. THanks :)
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
I AM a mother...
23. What made you laugh today?
I laughed when Sophia was outside in the yard and shouting, "Let's get to work, workers!" with a very "foreman" look on her face.
24. What was the last movie you watched?
Something about trucks, with Jack (my 7yo son).
25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
Food. Whether Rob had any pancakes left from this morning (no), or if he ate all my egg sandwich (yes), or if he'll get some chicken that I cooked in the crockpot the other night (maybe)...
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Sleeping, hello, it's a Saturday.
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
My hair seems to look best about chin-length. I've tried it longish, and it just doesn't suit me - it's too fine. Short, never.
28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not really. I'm enjoying my current solitude.
29. Do you like the rain?
I LOVE the rain. Unless I'm dashing somewhere with my hair done and my make-up on and I'm wearing fancy clothes, and I get soaked and muddy, that is. Then, not so much.
30. Did you have a Valentine this year?
No, my hubs chose somebody else. I jest, I kid, I joke, I josh.
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
In an instant
32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Absolutely. I would throw myself in front of a bus for at least four people, if not a couple dozen.
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
There's nothing in the last month worth changing, really. Nah, let's move forward.
34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
I'm disgusted by anyone smoking, frankly.
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Absolutely. As much as we irritate each other, I see Rob with me for the long haul. I pray that it's so.