Saturday 9: Kicks (Keep Getting Harder To Find)
17 April 2010
Link up with Samantha if you're playing along today!
1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find?
No way! They are different kicks than they used to be, but I still get a lot of 'em.
2. Who is your favorite relative and why?
Besides my husband and kids? Definitely my sister. We've been through a lot together, and at this time in our lives, we are very close. We always have been, though. I ♥ her!!
3. Who is the most important person in your life?
My husband. I don't know how I could live without him.
4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.
Um... Heh. It always seems to come back to this on this meme for me, doesn't it? How can I put this delicately? Let's see... I did not wear a chastity belt in college. There, that does it. ;)
5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home".
Well, in June/July of 2008, Rob and I took a European cruise for two weeks. That was pretty far. You can read about that here. Also, we moved from Florida to Guam for four months in 2002/2003, and then back here to Virginia.
6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours?
My mother, but that's impossible...
7. What are you doing this weekend?
Well, we were supposed to go to the International Children's Festival up in Hampton all day today, but I pretty much fell in an exhausted heap on the couch for the entire day, so we missed it. The rest of my family went to church tonight without me, because I was still asleep... Tomorrow, we are having Sophia's 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. that's about it, I guess!
8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last?
I guess Rob's. I'm almost never in someone else's car!
9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received.
Just a few moments ago, I posted this picture on Facebook and was called a "hot mama" - but I disagree, the picture is terrible and makes me look fatter than I am, because the dress is really huge on me now (I'm selling it):