Sunday Stealing: 35 Questions Meme, Part II
04 April 2010
Click on over here for more Sunday Stealing. (And Happy Easter!)
36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
Well, I've been married more than 9 years, and have had a few relationships longer than a year before that, so yes, I daresay I could.
37. Do you forgive or forget?
I hold a grudge up to the moment the person says, "Hey, I'm really sorry I did that." And then, it's over in an instant. So few people actually say that, though.
38. Do you trust people?
I used to be entirely too trusting. I still am, but not as much.
39. What are you not looking forward to?
My baby turning five. Five is Big Kid Time. I want her to stay a baby forever.
40. Do you get mad easily?
Yeah, I do.
41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.
I can't remember the last time someone told me that, but I remember once, in junior high, my friend Tiffany told me that I have beautiful eyes, especially when I'm crying. I was crying at the time...
42. Do you have strange dreams?
The strangest! Don't even get me started!
43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
Gross. But I probably have!
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.
Just the other day, on the couch with Rob... he has the best arms to fall asleep in. We fit together well, like we were made for each other.
45. When did you last play a game?
I'm playing one right now. On Facebook. Does that count?
46. What do you have on you at all times?
My iPhone. If something happens to Rob, I'm going to marry it.
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?
Of course, all the time. Who wants to be all made up all the time? I sure don't.
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
49. Favourite musician or group?
I don't do favorites, but I'm digging Brett Dennan a lot right now. Check him out on Pandora.
50. Do you like anyone?
I like a great deal of people.
51. Favourite computer game?
I'm kind of addicted to Island Paradise and Petville on Facebook right now, which is completely lame and I am fully aware of it. Oh, well!
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
Hahaha, I think it was Milli Vanilli!!
53. Think back five months ago, were you single?
Really? People need to think that hard about five months ago? And what's with all the single questions? Let's move on.
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Absolutely. I celebrate everything I can. Any excuse to bake a cake is a good one!
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
No. It's four in the morning, y'all should be asleep.
56. Last thing you bought?
Um... pizza for dinner. I was craving it bad.
57. Are you a jealous person?
Not really, nope. I think that bothers my husband...
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Oh, hell, no. Just the suggestion, just the word "cry," and I'm practically in tears. Hi, I'm bipolar, it's a ton of fun.
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Several, more than of the same sex, actually. Guys are less judgemental.
60. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I'm female and I'm alive, so yes.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
Psht, omg, yes. Please don't make me share.
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?
I'm happy right where I am, thanks.
63. Do you text?
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
Of course. It's different, but it's similar.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
Pass. Too much work.
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Caffeine-Free Diet Coke
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.
Matthew Buffalo. He was my first "boyfriend," when we were five and in kindergarten together in Monroe, NY. I've looked everywhere for him, even though he probably doesn't remember me. I'd love to just say hello!
69. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Where the hell am I going to put these damn eggs??!"
70. Will this year be better than last?
Last year was pretty good, but I have no reason to think this one will be anything but fabulous, too.
Have a good week!