Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme
11 April 2010
Click here for more Sunday Stealing!
1. Never in my life have I been: more content than right now.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: my father!
3. High school was: okay, but too long ago to worry about now.
4. When I’m nervous I: blush furiously.
5. The last song I listened to was: Rob singing, "On The Bayou."
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Not Applicable - I'd elope all over again!
7. My hair is: too long. I'm counting down the days 'til next weekend's hair cut.
8. When I was 5: my mom was still alive, so I must have been pretty happy still.
9. Last Christmas: was marked by our lack of consumerism. Pretty great.
10. I should be..: drinking a protein shake instead of eating Nut Clusters.
11. When I look down I see: my iPhone, always at the ready!
12. The happiest recent event was: playing Laser Tag for Jack's birthday, I guess.
13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: either Phoebe's equally-zany cousin, or Monica's equally-neurotic one!
14. By this time next year: I'll be at my goal weight.
15. My current gripe is: my dad's a-holey ways.
16. I have a hard time understanding: see #15.
17. There’s this girl I know that: pass. I can't think of anything!
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my husband, naturally.
19. Take my advice: If your daughter is starting to sprout boobs, she's probably too old to be in the children's playplace at the mall. Also, get her a bra.
20. The thing I want to buy: is a Hoover Floormate, so I can stop wasting money on Swiffer refills!
21. If you visited the place I was born: then tell me about it, because I don't remember it.
22. I plan to visit: Australia, if it's the last thing I do...
23. If you spent the night at my house: You'd be wondering why we have 8,000 storage bins everywhere.
24. I’d stop my wedding if: I just can't think of any reason to stop my wedding, since there's no reason I wouldn't want to marry Rob again and again and again.
25. The world could do without: the Extreme Right.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: discuss politics with my father again.
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was a $5-footlong to share with my three kids. And we had leftovers!
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: was probably some fluid or other that Hubs put in my van.
29. My favorite blonde is: a tie between Sophia and Jack, my babies! ♥
30. My favorite brunette is: Chloë, my third wee darlin'. ♥
31. My favorite red head is: my niece, Hanna-Banana.
32. My middle name is: boring ol' Ann.
33. In the morning I: wish like hell I could be a morning person.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: people! I would give anything to fly.
35. Once, at a bar: I threw up after the bartender bought us girls a round of tequila shots. Good times.
36. Last night I was: missing my little boy, who was spending the night with Grandpa in his hotel room.
37. There’s this guy I know who: eh, pass again.
38. If I was an animal I’d be: a butterfly.
39. A better name for me would be: Melanie Penelope. It's more fun to say than Melanie Ann.
40. Tomorrow I am: Going to church, doing mystery shops for both lunch and dinner, and, hopefully, taking Jack to his Cub Scouts street clean-up event.
41. Tonight I am: tired and headachy.
42. My birthday is: the day after my daughter's, which is kind of cool. Right now, it means a lot to her.
42 is weird number to end on, isn't it?