Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme
14 June 2010
I'm late, but I don't care. I stil wanted to play along. For more Sunday Stealing, link up here.
Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
A huge swimming pool
2. What is your dream car?
It's silly, but I've been lusting over a Smart For Two for two years now.
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
I guess that would be Yahoo! Mail or Facebook. Lame.
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
Definitely an iPhone 4!
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Uh, remember to take my happy pills.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Obama. I'm still a fan.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would like to be a family court judge. Or own a yarn shop. I don't know.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Probably not in a million years.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
I had several favourites: Mrs. Bruce, my AP Bio teacher; Sra. O'Toole, my AP Spanish teacher (and several other times, too); Mrs. Schmidt, my Chemistry teacher; and Mr. Magnarelli, my Social Studies teacher in 10th grade all come to mind.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Smoke some weed. I have never done that, and I think I should try it once. Probably by the time I would consider it, it will be legal, though.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Taking a break from grad school, planning a wedding that I didn't really want to have (and didn't), and trying to figure out the rest of my life.
12. By this time next year, I ...
will be a skinny bitch. Hell, yes, I will!
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
Hmmm... maybe Mekhi Pfeiffer's character on ER? I don't know...
15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Arrogance. Can't stand it.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
Well, I'm not sure if my trip this past weekend to Richmond qualifies, but I think it does? You can read all about that in the previous post, "Convention." It was for a homeschooling convention; I had a great time and learned a lot!
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Definitely the dictionary, but I use both whenever necessary.
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
Cleaning the toilets. Eck.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
No, I don't care at all.
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
23. Do you have any famous relatives?
Rutann and Yaeger, who flew around the world in a hot air balloon, or something like that - related through my maternal grandmother
24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Shouldn't that be "drunk"? Let's see... water, milk, protein shake. Three.
25. What is something you are excited about?
Having my abdominoplasty... hopefully next month!
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Define "large." Does training the whole troop, girls and moms, on the cookie sale count? If not, then I've no clue.
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Nice hair, self."
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping! That convention wore me out!
29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
30. Who is your worst enemy?
Anyone who pretends to be my friend but is really just a snake in the grass.