Check out Sunday Stealing here, if you want to play along!
1. What curse word do you use the most?
I drop my fair share of f-bombs.
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yeah but I hardly use it, since I have an iPhone.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
My sister, Stacey Jean
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
I'm guessing that would be 9/11 here in the US, so yes. I was in the hospital, having delivered my first-born by emergency c-section four days prior. I think I got out later that day and moved, with hubs, over to the Ronald McDonald House, since Baby Girl was still in the NICU. We watched the news a LOT then, of course.
6. What was the last movie you watched?
Parts of Fly Me to the Moon with the kids, today.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yeah, and I am.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Once in a while. I should do it more, but I absolutely hate it.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I'm trying to get a secret out of my friend Gloria right now ;) but no, not yet, I don't think.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Arms. I love some muscular arms.
11. What are you looking forward to?
My abdominoplasty! Hurry up, Missouri tax refund!!!
12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No. I'm not that kind of girl.
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
I hope my hubs is!
15. Last time you cried?
I cried a week or so ago. I was late taking my bipolar meds.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop. I hate laptops with a passion.
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I want to get a tragus or two pierced, but I've been wanting that for more than a decade, so I can wait.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
Hubs has 9 tattoos, so figure that out.
19. What were you doing before this?
Skimming through blogs in my Google Reader, tweeting about giveaways on Fishing and Wishing, and Facebooking. You know, killing time.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Sometime in the past week, I did. It was cooler down there.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Ideally? Ten. Seriously! But I usually get about six or so.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I used to, pre-surgery. Now I don't.