Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme Part One
19 June 2010
Click here to play along with SS!
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
The B*tch From Hell, aka my former stepmother
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Sure do, unless I have a compelling reason why I can't, none of which I can think of at the moment.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
It depends on who is there and how drunk I am (hee)
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
This guy who hadn't seen me since right before my gastric bypass surgery told me, over and over, that I looked "amazing" and "phenomenal." I wonder if I'll ever get tired of that?
5. Do you play the lottery?
Nope. Not since I turned 18. Hubs likes scratch-off tickets, though, so once in a while I'll get him a couple.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
Hubs. He'd be an excellent companion in that situation. But I wouldn't really be "abandoned" or "alone" if he was, would I?
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Meh. I've only done it a couple of times, when I was a kid. It didn't excite me too much, but I would go again if invited.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Immediately after my mother died, when I was 7, my dad got rid of us sent us to camp. I was separated from my sister and rarely allowed to see her. It was traumatic. I peed the bed every night, and I never did before or after that.
9. What is your favorite party game?
I'm not really a party girl, so I don't know.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you go for it?
Been there, done that
11. When was the last time that you lied?
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Date, yes. Date seriously... probably not.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I'm Hubs' mail-order bride! He 'bought' me off the interwebs. Ha! And yeah, I like to be pursued.
14. Use six words to describe yourself.
Sweaty, cranky, in need of shower
15. Name a song that could make you cry.
"To Where You Are" by Josh Groban
16. Are you pleased with your education?
That's kind of a weird question. I'm glad I have one. I wish I had more.
17. How do you feel about gun control?
I'm in favor of it. I don't think every Tom, Dick and Harry really needs to carry a gun around, personally.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
Assuming my family were safe, I'd grab as many of my scrapbooks as I could.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
Hm, what year is this?
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think about all three of them often. I'm not going to try and guess at the percentages.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
Like Penthouse? Hustler? Lol... if not, then I briefly perused Family Fun mag the other day.
22. What are you told about your eyes?
The eye doctor tells me they are quite devoid of sight.
23. How tall is just right?
Stupid question. I like 'em any height above mine, basically. Which isn't hard.
24. Where is your dream house located?
When I find it, I'll let you know, but it'll be one-story with a large yard, a garage, and a beach nearby.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
I don't think I ever have. Not in any hurry, either.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
Not IRL, no.
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
At least 6 months ago, and it had been at least 2 years before that.
29. When was the last time you were at church?
Um. *blush* It's been like a month... at least.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To the backyard. Although I'm about to go even further, all the way upstairs to take a cold shower.
31. What was your favorite job?
I kinda like my current one, being a SAHM =D
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
I don't like a BBQ. I don't like ketchup, I don't like mustard, I don't like mayo...
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
Maybe if he personally emails me the night before. Otherwise, probably not.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I have my mom's bod and my dad's face. I'm the unlucky sister; Stace got the opposite genes and is quite the hottie. Or so she tells me. Haha!
35. Who was the last person that you showered with?
P.S. Please come check out my new blog and enter the giveaway here! thanks!!