Saturday 9 is served up by Crazy Sam - link up if you're playing along!
1. When was the last time you were told to go your own way?
Earlier tonight, but I can't really discuss the specifics of that conversation, sorreh!
2. What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far?
Regular readers might expect me to say something about the death of my son, but I feel so weakened by that experience, that I don't know if that's true. I can't even think of what has. Maybe the death of my mom when I was a little girl. That completely shaped who I am today, as an adult, a wife, a woman, a mother...
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I have a lot of choices. I can completely entertain myself, whether it's farting around online, knitting or crocheting, reading, watching a movie with the kids, scrapping... you get the idear.
4. How long can you go without your cell phone?
Dude. If I stir in my sleep, I grab it to check my email. I have an iPhone. I can't live without it.
5. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Oh, hell yes. Same people, but anywhere but here. I freaking hate this house.
6. Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared?
My ex-stepmother. She laughed at me when I told her I was afraid of her, once. Fucking psychotic bitch.
7. Do people tell you that you look your age?
No. I mostly hear that I look a lot younger. Mostly by me.
8. Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
Depends on which ex. If it's my most recent ex, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just slam the door in his nasty face. (I'm talking about Jamil, if you're wondering...)
9. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
It completely depends on what they have done, but generally, yes.