Saturday 9 is brought to you by Crazy Sam. Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person?
Well, probably not what or whom you meant, but yeah - my son! He asks the SAME things over and over and over. My husband calls him Rain Man. lol
2. It's July. Do you have anything special planned?
For...? On the fourth, we're going to a big party in town at the local park, where we go every year. I've got lots of fun giveaways planned on Fishing and Wishing this month. And we're going to D.C. next weekend for a reshoot of one of my oldest DD's movies. That's it so far.
3. Who is your big celebrity crush?
Matt Damon. He's just so CUTE!
4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love.
I don't know what you like to eat! If you like sushi, I recommend Domo in downtown Norfolk. Theirs is the best. If you like fresh, local and organic, then maybe you'd like to go to Croc's 19th Street Bistro, down by the VA Beach Oceanfront. That's our new fave.
5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly.
Honestly and truly, that would be me. I'm VERY shy in real life. You might not think so, given what I've been known to share around here, but I communicate much better in writing than orally. I've always been painfully shy, and I truly hate that about myself.
6. What is your vision of heaven and hell?
Oh, lordy, do we really have to go there? All I know is, I know my mom and son are in heaven, and I hope to join them one day. I've already been in hell, thanks to my ex-stepmother.
7. What is your neighborhood like?
Eh. It's your average cookie-cutter townhouse place. They try to make it nice, and we do have a great pool and several lakes to enjoy... but the HOA is terrible. I never want to live anywhere with one again!
8. What's your favorite cook-out food?
I used to would say (hee, I know that's bad) potato salad, but now... ??? Not applicable, I guess?
9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks?
I imagine that would have to be 7.4.09; I don't think I've seen them since. I'm excited about Sunday!
Happy 4th, my fellow Americans!