Saturday 9: Friends
07 August 2010
Link up with Crazy Sam if you're playing along this week!
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
A good many of them, actually. I've got friends from everywhere I've lived, still. I'm not going to do something silly like list all my current friends that will be important in 10 years - who would actually do that?! (anyway, I hope the real answer is "all of them")
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
If I'm wearing a nose ring, that. Unless I'm plucking my eyebrows, which I do at least daily... then I go right to those. ;)
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?
My husband, Rob
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Rob telling me that Sophia painted her toe nails, too (she got into my nail polish earlier)
5. How would you “label” yourself?
I wouldn't, and don't you, either.
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
I like right now.
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significance?
The family portrait that Jeff and Lisa from JLKeeney took of us a few months ago. I love it; it's awesome (thank you, Groupon, for connecting us to them!!)
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
Oh, do I really have to tell you? It's pretty bad. I'm not going to say. But I've apologized and prayed to be a better person. I make that prayer a lot, actually. :(
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
The million bucks, easy. The people who love me will forgive me. The bank that owns our souls will not.