Saturday 9: Welcome Back
22 August 2010
I know I'm a whole day late, but I really love Saturday 9, and so I'm doing it anyway. Link up here if you're playing along, um, yesterday! ;)
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?
Bunco, this past Wednesday night, I guess. We play monthly.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?
Oh, gosh. That's a tough one, let me think... I guess I'd say Lisa. We just click on so many different levels, it's easy to be with her, even though we rarely get to see each other in person anymore.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?
Someone abdicating personal responsibility for some really reprehensible actions.
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?
Messages I was not meant to read.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?
Anything with mi familia.
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.
No, we're going for just a mini-vacay in a few days. I'll tell you about it when we get back. It will be a total immersion in family time.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.
Well, I only have three: Stef, Melissa & Laura. They are sisters, the daughters of my mother's younger brother. They're beautiful and growing up to be some really lovely young women. I am proud of them.
8. Do you have any special plans for next week?
Just that mini-vacay I mentioned, really. But that's pretty special.
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?
I guess I'll know it when I get there. When I was really young, I thought 30 was old. Now that I'm nearing 34, I feel anything but! So, hard telling when I'm not there yet.