Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part One
08 August 2010
Link up here if you're playing along this week!
1. Introduce yourself.
Hi, I'm Smellyann and I doubt you care about anything else I might say after that.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? (Some ##s are missing to make the meme less repetitive and more interesting, btw.)
Hell yeah, I did, starting from my senior year in high school. I was a lush that year...
6. What countries have you been to?
What was that I was saying about less repetitive? Uh, let's see. USA, of course. Canada. Mexico. St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Guam may or may not count, in your book. Bahamas. Cayman Islands. Costa Rica. Jamaica. Panama. Spain. Italy. France. Monaco. Croatia. Greece.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Nope, sure don't.
8. What do you think about Oprah?
I rarely give her more than a passing thought, but I have no animosity toward her and think she's actually pretty great, really.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
These days, probably the thrift store :P
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
12. What kind of car do you drive?
For at least today, a 2002 Chevy Venture. That will hopefully change very soon... deciding between a '10 Kia Sedona (semi-loaded) or a Honda Odyssey (base) is proving to be a tough decision!
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Of course, why, are you going to pull out in front of me and stop?
14. Do you like sushi?
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Saks, yes. Tiffany, no.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
In a way, yes. We got lots of "things" but not a lot of love and kindness.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
Not terribly fond. I'm a chicken. Gee, I wonder where two of my kiddos get it...
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
I have a billion, trillion magazines subscriptions to a wide variety of magazines, most of which were free and most of which rarely get read. I do try to read Family Fun and Martha Stewart Living, though.
19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
No, should I? I barely remember the WB.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
It depends on my mood and what - and how much - I plan to drink. Used to love clubbing in Miami's CocoWalk back in the college days!
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
Live and let live.
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
I haven't even begun to think about it, and you can't make me!
23. Are you registered to vote?
24. Do you own an iPad?
No, and no desire. I honestly don't really see the point...
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
"Filled?" Eh... sort of. Yeah, I guess. I try to keep it mostly out of sight, though, in deference to the hubs!