Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part Two
29 August 2010
Link up here if you're playing along today!
21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change?
I've thought about this recently. My husband is my best friend, so everything would change. It would suck.
22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss.
College. I loved (almost) every minute of it. Great memories there.
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it.
Yes. The person did something that I thought s/he would never do in a million years, and I was shocked.
24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings?
Maybe... I don't know. Yes.
25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student.
As an undergrad in college, all three years were awesome (I came in as a sophomore).
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?
Um... I don't know, and medication. :P There have been good moods lately, but it's been a little while since I would say "very."
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend?
Flirtations, but not a relationship. I hoped... but no.
27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.
Eating McDonald's for dinner. Blech.
28. When did you laughed today?
When Rob was asking me about Jack's ER visit, and he (Jack) shouted, "CAN EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT ME?!!"
29. Do you trust easily?
I think so, too easily. And when I find out later that I shouldn't have, I'm always surprised. I'll probably never learn.
30. What do you care about that you wish more people would?
The environment. Recycling.
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?
Lately, either a Diet Coke or a caramel frappuccino
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?
Not usually. I'm pretty comfortable with it.
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?
No, not at all.
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?
I may have had a wine cooler. I can't remember. Oh yes, I did.
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?
I was. Vegan, too. Now I'm semi-veggie.
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone?
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
In a way. I don't think there's just ONE right person for anyone. I think there's lots of people who could be the ONE, and we just go with the one we find first. The problem comes when you meet more than one of them.
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing?
No. It's really not that important to me. If you don't like a meme, then just don't do it. Complain, seriously? Waste of time, energy, cyberspace...