Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. When was the last time you cried?
Thursday morning at my last therapy session. I'm glad she gets the good tissues.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
I would love to be an incredible gymnast. (I think the hubs would like that, too...)
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
My ex-stepmother. If I had the emotional fortitude, I would ream her up one side and down the other for what she did to my psyche.
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
Scallops. I love those critters.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
It depends! Like, on Thursday afternoon, I ran my first Daisy Girl Scout meeting, and it was absolutely exhausting. But when I'm with a group of my friends, like at Bunco night, I tend to get a bit hyper.
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
The f-bomb, I'm afraid. I have a pretty foul mouth.
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
Not really a word I made up, but you know that smell you get inside your head when you're sick? I call that "Gorg butter," because when I first got remember getting it, I was watching that episode of Fraggle Rock.
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
Tears in Heaven, by Eric Clapton:
"Clapton wrote this about his 4-year-old son Conor, who died when he fell out of a 53rd floor window in the apartment where his mother was staying in New York City. Clapton had one other child at the time: His daughter Ruth was born in 1987, the year after Conor was born."
We played this song at my son Robby's memorial service.
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
Our couches. So comfy. I sleep on them all the time.