Sunday Stealing: Our Own Meme
11 September 2010
Click on over here if you're playing along this week!
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
WAEFRTGDQ (When All Else Fails, Read The ____ ____ Question!)
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
I drank half a bottle of Goldschlager after my supposed best friend became a bit too flirtatious with the guy I had a painfully huge crush on, in college. I ended up barfing out my dorm window, and because of the configuration of the windows, I couldn't wash it off. To this day, a strong cinnamon-y smell makes me nauseous...
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
Tore them down instead of building them up
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
Don't know, don't care. Someone bored, I'm sure.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
"Goodnight, Sweetheart, well it's time to go..."
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?
A little of each ;)
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
STFU, geez. Keep your damn politics out of my meme. @@
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
11. What is your favorite fast food?
McDonald's French fries - only the squishy ones, though
12. What was your favourite game as a child?
Uno with Grandma
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible
Why your grammar has to be terrible
14. Describe your favorite family member.
Not gonna do that! Are you trying to get me in trouble?!
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
I love a good cheese Danish.
16. What food is better the day after it was made?
17. What was your last big purchase?
My new Odyssey!
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
About 45 minutes ago. mmm
19. Why are there memes?
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?
Hell yeah. I'd fix a few things.
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
Steel Magnolias. Lots of movies make me cry, but that was the first one that jumped into my head. How could it not?
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
I went to grad school to work on my PhD in a subject I had the passion for, but it turned out I didn't. So, I left and started doing something else.
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?
Bitch and moan until I can't stand the sound of my own whining anymore
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
I'm the same, just MORE.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?