Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
04 September 2010
Okay, so I lied about going back to work. Might as well knock both of these out at once, eh?
Link up here if you're playing along today!
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
Mystery shopping and more mystery shopping. Tons of laundry. Cleaning at least 2 bathrooms. Working on planning my Girl Scout troop's upcoming year. Doing some lesson plans for Sweet Pea Academy.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
I know someone thinks poorly of me. That person basically said something recently to the effect of there being nothing good about me. I believe the words were, "She hasn't shown us a good side." I guess my actions with that person haven't always reflected a good side, and I've been dwelling on it ever since. I do plenty of good things, dammit. I have plenty of fine attributes. But if I haven't been showing them, to you or to that person or to people in general, well, that's on me. The onus is on me to demonstrate my good qualities and not misrepresent myself. Honestly, though, I really do think I am a good person deep down, and even not so deep down. I'm just damaged goods, and I need to fix myself.
Can you tell this has been stressing me out?!
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
I have an iPhone. I pretty much have everything I need. If only there was an app that cleaned my house, I'd be in heaven.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
It's king-sized, so you decide. We all fit.
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
The kids and I get solidly into our groove with homeschooling, and I know what the hell I'm doing with leading the Daisy scout troop.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
Maria Callas singing "O Mio Babbino Caro," over and over, to my eldest child's extreme dismay. It's beautiful, though.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
Maybe. There are worse things.
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
Diet Coke, apparently.
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
God, no way, with the big lavish (grotesquely conspicuously consumptive, IMO) wedding and reception. We eloped. I spent less than twenty bucks on my wedding dress. I don't regret one thing about it.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
50. Do you hate anyone?
I try SO hard not to hate. So hard. Love thy neighbor, and all that.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Mystery shop reports
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
It was definitely interesting, I'll say that. It was over 100º on many days...
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
I don't know, and I couldn't care less.
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
Yeah, I have. It sucked. Mine didn't work out, but I know one or two that have. (Well, I wasn't thinking about my 8-hours-apart relationship with Rob at the beginning, but we got married 2 months after we met, so does that really count??!)
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
Why what's called? Obviously not.
56. Do you think that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
Hell no! The thought makes me laugh.
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
Couple, no. Person, yes.
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
He's got that intellectual sense of humor that I love so well. I could go on and on.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
He can be a true asshole sometimes, and smug as all-get-out. I couldn't go on too much more. ;)
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
I'll try and think of something. I'm not promising anything earth-shattering here.