Saturday 9: Elected
31 October 2010
Click on over here if you played with Crazy Sam today (or, well, yesteday)!
1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?
Nope. I don't understand jerks Republicans, and I don't want to talk politics with anyone, really.
2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide?
Nope. I haven't followed this election at ALL. I'm going to go to the polling place, with the kids, because I feel it's my duty, but I will have to do some serious newspaper-reading first!
3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election?
I honestly don't know. The most important issue to me, though, is the environment. Whatever else happens, save The Earth! ;)
4. Can you go a day without laughing?
I suppose so; I went 10 years without laughing. Okay, that's a lie, but yeah, it's possible. By the way, I won the award for Class Giggler in 3rd grade, and I'm super-proud of that!
5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?
6. Have you ever been on stage? For what?
Sure, lots of times. In 5th grade, I played the Caterpillar in our school's production of Alice in Wonderland. I stole the show! That was largely thanks to the mad sewing skillz of my step-mother (yes, that one).
7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?
Sure, I would love to live somewhere else. We lived in Guam once for four months, does that count? If Canada moved south of the US, I'd go there in a heartbeat!
8. Any plans for Halloween?
On Saturday, we had the kids' costume portaits done by JL Keeney Photography, and then we went to ZooBoo for trick-or-treating and a haunted hayride. Sunday, (I have to donate blood and then) we'll either TOT at the mall or in our neighborhood. Or both, what the hell?
9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?
In 2006, we went to Disneyworld for Halloween. The five of us dressed up as The Incredibles, which was so fun! We went TOTing at the Magic Kingdom. Good times; good times.
P.S. I had a stronger word in #1 at first. I had a change of heart. ;)