Sunday Stealing: Yet Another 50Q Meme, Part I
10 October 2010
Link up here if you're playing along!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Damn, I'm cute.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
I don't know, some change and that's it.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Four, like your age for asking this dumb question.
4. Favorite planet?
Jupiter. I thought I was the only one who had a favorite planet! Hee.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Not that you honestly care... but it's the lady in my son's Cub Scout pack in charge of setting up the popcorn booth sales.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I don't have any but the ones that came with my iPhone. Is there some way to get custom ones on it? I'd really like to know...
7. What shirt are you wearing?
This one I got from Old Navy, like, a year ago. It's enormous on me now, but I don't have the fundage right now to replace my Fall/Winter wardrobe, even from the thrift store. Sigh.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Crocs flip-flops. Super comfortable. Bright green and pink.They go with nothing, but I lurve them.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. I'm scared of the dark, and I don't care who knows it.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th birthday yesterday?
No, did you?
12. What does your watch look like?
I don't wear a watch, but if I did, it would be my big ol' dive watch with the orange face. It's Teh Awesome.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Farting around online, as usual at that time, I think.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Nosy, aren'tcha? It was from the hubs, saying he calls our skinny cat Star "kitty cat" because he doesn't want to call her "fat ass." (Our other cat, Tink, is a heifer.)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 3 blocks away, and there is another one just a hair further in the other direction. I visit them both regularly, often in the middle of the night, for a 44-oz Diet Coke refill for 99¢. There are a TON of 7-11s 'round these parts.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Like. Awesome. Fuck. Shit. Whatever. I have a stellar vocabulary, don't you think?
17. Who told you s/he loved you last?
Either the hubs or my not-so-wee baby girl, Sophia, on her way up to bed.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Nunya bidness! Ha!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just my two scripts, I think. You ARE a nosy bird.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Oh, I'm sorry, did I trip and fall into 2001?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I like 34 so far. One thru six were pretty good, too.
22. Your worst enemy?
Right now, the entire Seminoles football team! ;P
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it)?
One of our family portraits taken by Jeff and Lisa Keeney earlier this year. I don't look like this anymore, though:
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"What's the matter, Baby Girl?" to Sophia, who came back downstairs (at 0030, with a hungry belly. This is not unusual).
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly. I've always dreamed I could. It would be amaaaaaazing, wouldn't it?