Link up here if you're playing along this week!
1. How's it gonna be in 2011 for you?
Well, I'm not clairvoyant, but hopefully it will be better than 2010, which has sucked pretty bad for us.
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
Maybe doing something fun and adventurous that we haven't done before, or at least in a while, along with a cozy dinner by candlelight. Anything else is icing.
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today's world?
WTF? Do I look like Nancy Reagan to you? I don't have the first clue.
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
Rob and I both have pretty serious potty mouths, and it's rubbing off on the kids. Not very cool.
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to?
Not any one thing. I just love all of it.
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why?
I'm sure it was Sophia, my 5yo dd. She's forever asking me to do the, "Gimme five, up high, on the side, on the other side, down low, too slow" thing with her - and she beats me half the time!
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Yeah, I've done that. And I'd do it again. Nothing like a drive-in movie... I remember when we were really little kids, my parents would take us to the drive-in, and we'd get a bunch of candy in the backseat of the station wagon, and eventually we'd fall asleep. There were always lots of pillows and blankets. I haven't thought about that in forever.
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
Someone who needed one really badly, too.
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”.
I'm like that almost every month at Bunco. I get hyper, stupid, outrageous. But I amuse myself and sometimes other people, too.