Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part The First
13 December 2010
Thank goodness this really isn't about ninjas. I have no experience as one.
1. What do you add to your coffee?
A ton of Splenda and a wicked lot of cream. Preferably flavored. (Hazelnut? Yes, please!)
2. What are you reading now?
Well, this. And nothing else. I don't get to do a whole lot of book-readin' these days.
3. Do you own a gun?
Psht. Not just no, but hell no. People with suicidal tendencies aren't too great with owning deadly devices. It's a bit of a problem, as my husband's a gun enthusiast, but... we're talking about my life, here!
4. Are you registered to vote?
Absolutely. And you oughtta be, too!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I used to, but I don't think I do anymore. I was raised not going to doctors, so they used to scare the living tar out of me! I think I've settled down about that, now.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
GROSS. (Although, gotta admit, the Boar's Head ones taste pretty damn good, from what I recall before I went veggie!)
7. Favorite Christmas song?
The First Noel. It reminds me so much of my mommy.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange juice, but I can't anymore. I'll steal a sip of someone else's now and then, though.
9. Can you do push ups?
I don't know. I don't try. I can hardly think of a more boring activity. Oh wait, there's watching golf on TV...
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend?
Matthew Buffalo - no lie! I was five. Hey, he was cute!
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?
My wedding, engagement and anniversary rings are all pretty much tied for that race.
12. Favorite hobby?
Screaming at my kids to STFU when I'm on the phone. Oh, wait, you said "favorite hobby," not "thing you constantly do that drives you crazy." So... it would be knitting, then. Haven't had much time for that lately, either.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Hell yeah! I work alone.
14. Do you have ADD?
No, but I have OCD and some other letters.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I'm very lazy. I wish I had more motivation to get up and do shit all the time. I mean, I *do* get up and do shit all the time, but not the shit I really oughtta be doing.
16. What’s your middle name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I don't typically name my thoughts, but I'll list a few for ya:
1. There's someone who shares my middle name, and I dislike her very intensely right now. Judging from the way she's acting, I'm fairly sure it's mutual, and I'm rather amused by that.
2. It's nearly 1 AM, and my kids are still awake. At least 2/3 of them are. I wish I hadn't let them nap all the way home in the car this evening.
3. What's to eat around here??
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
1. A very nice hotel room near Philly (I bough it, but I didn't PAY for it...)
2. A fish-and-chips dinner at that hotel, which I quite enjoyed.
3. A thousand Diet Cokes. Roughly.
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.
1. Diet Coke on the rocks.
2. Diet Coke off the rocks.
3. Diet Coke with melted rocks.
20. Current worry right now?
What lessons we're going to work on in the ol' homeschool tomorrow. I'm tired and have precious little planned for this upcoming week.
21. What side do you dress to?
Dude, I'm a chick. Most guys seem to go left, and I know because I look.
22. Favorite place to be?
Wherever the hubs is, even though he aggravates the snot out of me!
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
You're asking me this on December 12th? Really? Go suck a lemon.
24. Where would you like to go?
Jupiter. Seriously. But I'd settle for Mars.
25. Name three people who will see today.
See what? Just, see? Well, everyone but Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles (wait, he's dead), and ... the Blind Boys of Alabama. Those guys are good, by the way.
Yes, I do amuse myself.