Saturday 9: Margaritaville
05 February 2011
Link is here for you crazy 9ers!
1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo.
All right, since this album reminds me, necessarily, of Key West, I'll tell you about this time I went there with my friends KR and S for Spring Break. We started out one night - no lie - at Margaritaville and had, I don't remember, but probably margaritas. I had a salad, too. Next place, we each had a pint of Guiness. I am not a beer drinker and certainly not a dark beer drinker, so yuck, but I drank it anyway. And danced my ass off. At the third place, we were sitting at the table, and the bartender sent us over a round of tequila. That was it for me. I went to the bathroom and lost everything immediately. At least I was sober enough to get us home, since drinking was out for me after that point!
2. Do you agree with the following statement: "The older you get, the faster time goes by"?
Yeah, pretty much. Especially having young kids.
3. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
I have downtime right now, and I'm doing this. I should be cleaning and doing laundry, but I'm not gonna! I may knit...
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on 'em - or do they continue to just surprise you?
It doesn't matter. I may know what to expect, but that doesn't mean it can't hurt/shock/surprise when it happens anyway. I'm so naive.
5. What is your home town famous for?
Cold weather and lots of snow, hence my absence from it.
6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
Far too many to count. I've been around. :|
7. What's the best concert that you've ever been to?
Not really a concert, but the Steven Wright show was awesome. Blue Man Group was tons of fun, and so were the Peas, but I think I enjoyed CSN and/or Bob Dylan best, just because my husband was so damn thrilled to be there. I love making him happy!
8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
I'd love to have a personal serenade by Eric Clapton, because, duh! Eric Clapton!!!
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Not the most exciting meme ending ever, but: N/A.