It's my first time doing this one, and I'm trying it out because I'm killing time whilst not getting the taxes done! Click here to play along. I'm doing last week's, because this week's is about football (the North American kind), and frankly, I couldn't care less about it!
So. Here we go:
1. Have you ever seen an angel? If not, do you believe in them?
No, I've never seen one, but yes, I believe in them. I think of my son as an angel. And my mother. And I believe in guardian angels... I'm sure I have one. Maybe it's my mom, I don't know...
2. Tell us a real ghost story. Ever seen one?
No ghost stories here. I don't believe in them (ghosts).
3. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
I have, but not like an out-of-body experience or anything like that. I was really quite sick with severe pre-eclampsia before my eldest was born, and it was scary for me.
4. It is midnight in Heaven. You have just arrived. You are told that you can choose any kind of "Heaven" you want. What would that be?
5. You have come back to Earth as something or someone else. Describe that entity.
Hmm. Interesting. I would love to be the person who is able to convince the world's human populace to stop the destruction and devastation that we're causing Mother Nature.
6. It is your first morning in Hades. What fascinating aspect of the underworld will you visit first?
Suck. I don't want to be there! I don't even want to think about it.
7. Scientists have just created a new pill that induces immediate immortality. You can live forever! What are you going to do with the rest of your life?
Oh, please, no. I would not take that pill. I welcome death.