Click here if you're gonna play along!
1. Tell us who was the last person that you took a shower with.
If it wasn't the hubs, it was definitely one of the children. Or all three at once. But I think it was the hubs, a week or so ago.
2. Tell us about your favorite t-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
Well I thought about showing a pic until I read the fourth sentence. And I don't think I have a favorite t-shirt anymore. I live in tank tops now. I have very few tees, and most are from the Red Cross!
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
Hell yeah. People have no shame. Neither do I...
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
Only if I have somewhere important to go where it requires actual thought beyond, "Hm, what's clean?"
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
Excited! My baby's 6th birthday party is tomorrow, and the preparing has been going so well. I think it's going to be GREAT!!!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
My Cascade 220 wool yarn, for the dress I'm knitting myself.
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
The other night I dreamed all my teeth fell out. I've had that dream before. Maybe I should start flossing more than twice a year.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
No, I only went to the store and already knew the girl who helped me there.
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
It's 0047, so I should probably say 'sleeping,' but really I'd rather be doing exactly what I'm doing right now. It's been a busy day and tomorrow will be another one. I'm chillin.'
10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
Yeah, but most are dirty-minded. Or gross.
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
cheap, plasticky crapola
12. Are you overly emotional?
Oh, my good God, yes. It's quite ridiculous.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
Eric Clapton's "Timepieces," maybe.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick. I have sensitive teeth.
15. Do you like your car?
Yes and no. It's a good van, don't get me wrong, but I truly liked my old one better and would take it back in a heartbeat if I could.
16. Do you like yourself?
Sometimes. Sometimes not. I like myself when I'm in control of myself.
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
As long as he promised not to hit me...
18. What was the last song that you listened to?
"Piggy" by Nine Inch Nails
19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
My mom was semi-strict, but she wasn't a total authoritarian like my dad. She was just right. Not too permissive. She made me feel safe and loved.
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
4% is yummy. Small curd. (I imagine half of you saying something about cottage cheese thighs, but I hate that reference, so I'll abstain.)
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I knew Dave Barry. Do you know Dave Barry? And I know someone who knows one, a really, really big one, but I can't say any more than that.
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
We just watched Tangled and The Lion King. I forget which was last. I think TLK.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
I'm in my craft room, where there is oodles of confetti and glitter. Also my jewelry. And don't forget my sparkling personality.
25. What countries have you visited?
I'm from the East Coast of the U.S., so I'll list some territories, too: Canada, Mexico, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Guam, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy (and Sicily), Croatia, and Greece. Think that's all of them.
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
Oh, God. Yes. I have done a bunch of drunk dialing in my day, but the one that's sticking out in my mind isn't even from alcohol - it's from being high on pain medicine after my colonoscopy. I called the admissions officer of the graduate school I had been recently accepted into, while I was super-loopy-out-of-it, and talked her ear off about how much pain my bowels were in. Hahahaha! The next time she saw me, she pointedly asked if I was feeling any better. I was so embarrassed.
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
28. Bacon or sausage?
Neither. Okaaay, bacon.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
Only since 2003, when we moved here and decided to go all-cell, no-landline. We briefly got a landline in the intervening years since then, but all we ever got on it were spam phone calls, so we quickly had it disconnected.
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
Saturday 9, and when I have time, Aloha Friday and Friday Fragments. Oh, and Wordless Wednesday.
31. Who is the craziest meme host?
32. Who invented chop sticks?
Really, who gives a rat's ass?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I thought I was going to be with Rob (Hubs), but he passed out on the couch on me.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. For the right person, I can hold a decent grudge.
35. When was the last time that you were in love?
I am right now.
36. Tell us about your best friend.
I married him 10 years ago. He's all right, but he's a slob. If that's his worst fault, we're doing okay.
37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
Something about "guns and butter" comes to mind, from Economics class. Mr. Burtless!
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I bawled the other day when I needed my psychiatrist and discovered on his answering message that he's out of the country until Monday. Argh!!
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Annie, are you okay?" if singing along counts!
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
Walk along in the fresh breeze and see all the new babies on the lake and new growth surrounding it.... ahhh, Spring.
41. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
Rob and I plan to get a combined tattoo that, when we put them together, reveals our four childrens' initials, with furling ocean waves around it.
42. How would your best friend describe you?
He would say that I am a HUGE pain in the ass.
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
Oh, good Lord, no. Please.
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
Why yes, yes, I have.
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
I can't think of any color that doesn't look good on Hubs. He wears his threads well.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep. And I've been slapped, too. I don't like either one.
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
I wish my hair was super-long, like Lady Godiva. And wavy, of course. I'll never have that.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don't buy CDs, but I just got a bunch of old skool Madonna and Michael Jackson songs off Amazon for my iTunes.
49. Do looks matter to you?
Sure. I'm human.
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
It's hard. It's the thing I hate the most. The lie is almost always worse than the crime. So it depends, on the person, on the lie, and on the reason.
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
The van bill. It kills my morale!
52. Do you like your life right now?
Some aspects of it are pretty great. Most that aren't are fixable.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, but I could.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
Psht. Feck no. I'm blind as a bat without my spectacles.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I can only think of a couple.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
As little as possible. I hate talking on the phone. I avoid it as much as possible. People who know me know I'd much rather email or text. My 14-year-old self would be shocked.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
I wouldn't throw Matt Damon out of my bed!
59. What are you wearing?
A green tank top, a khaki mini-skirt, and underthingies. And the afore-mentioned specs.
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
Sharks. Love me some sharks.
61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
On the bleachers at my kids' gymnastics class. Thanks for reminding me, I gotta change that.
62. Can you waltz?
I don't really know how, but I would love to learn.
63. Do you have a job?
Well, now, that's a trick question, isn't it? I'm a stay-home, homeschooling mama, but I do some odd jobs on the side.
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
Stole?!!! Okay, I stole a Hershey's kiss out of my kids' school treasure box. :P
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Oh yeah, whenever I've locked myself out. I can think of at least three different addresses where I've had to do that!
Well, that was fun. Time to go do... I don't know what. Maybe admire Sophia's cake some more?