Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Q Meme Part 3
03 April 2011
Link up here...
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Looking up produce on search engines.
Ambytime: Anytime you do two things at once with your hands at the same time.
Asscactus: A pain in the rear. "That guy is a real asscactus."
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
I made a knitted dodecahedron that was pretty cool...
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
This white stuffed puppy with red ears. His name was Snowflake.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
One, in the living room.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Swim, at the beach
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Lucky - it's a special treat.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Oh yes, many times. I dream ordinary conversations that then play out in real life. I get lots of deja vu.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No, and I doubt I ever will.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Palm trees, water, sun - all that stuff. Calypso music playing. Fruity rum drinks aplenty. Hammocks. Beach volleyball. Coconuts. Sexy locals.
60. Do you believe in God and if so what is He like?
Yes. He is a loving, kind God. A forgiving God. An omnipotent, all-present, all-seeing, God. He is everything, He is all.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
I'm not sure, I haven't figured out how I define Hell yet.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
I've gotten my nose pierced. I've swum with sharks. I've gotten cut up by a frozen dolphin in a walk-in freezer!
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Let my baby stop fighting and go to his forever home.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
Yeah, I believe I have. :P
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Neighbors' Day. Everyone goes around and meets and greets their neighbors and shows goodwill toward them.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Eh, whatever. I'm not a big fan of St. Patrick's Day.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I'm horrible at remembering jokes. I'm sure it was something naughty, though.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Welcome to Miami, bienvenidos a Miami....
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
I haven't seen my natural hair color since 1995. I stopped dying it during my pregnancies, but it takes longer than that for my hair to grow out.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I'm pretty much upfront. I think I've shared all my secrets here by now.
71. What is under your bed right now?
Honestly, I have no idea. Probably a dirty sock, a kid toy or two, and then the rest is Rob's crap. I try not to look under there.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Uh, what kind of question is that? I'd probably click my ruby heels...
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I have a lead foot. I've gotten two speeding tickets lately!
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Gosh, I don't know. I haven't heard all the world's songs yet!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I can't remember! Rob and I danced together just the other day, but I don't recall what was on... sorry!