Sunday Stealing: The 5000-Q Meme, Part Final
10 April 2011
Link up here if ye be thievin' today!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
They both have their merits, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Disney.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Always the elephants! They're my faaaaavorite land animals. And have you ever seen one pee? BUCKETS! It's very entertaining.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Sometimes, if I'm in the mood to be, but not overly so.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Stay home with my kids! And we are definitely sacrificing so I can.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to bear arms. I just don't feel that every Joe Schmoe needs to be walking around with weapons on his person. JMHO
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Psht. Easiest question ever: the equator! I do not do well with the cold.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Ha. Another easy one, since we gave up watching TV over a year ago. I could never stop listening to music.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
I think a real, true hero is not necessarily someone who accomplishes something extraordinary, but someone who tries their best to be a good person at all times.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Finding Nemo, if movies count. If there's a Part Two, call me for a role.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Cleaning up bodily fluids. Echh. I can't stand it. But I'm a mother, so I do it - does that make me a hero?
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Groceries for our Girl Scout camping trip this (current) weekend.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
I got a package from SheSpeaks... wait while I open it: Oh, it's my Hormel Compleats Kids campaign package. Watch for several product reviews this week, as I've got a few campaigns going on!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
I'd like any of those, probably in that exact order!
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I didn't know that. So they are constantly killing themselves and being "reborn" as a new clone, and then a second-generation clone, and then third, and so forth? If that's the case, then no, definitely the 93rd incarnation of the person is not the same as the original, so they must all be different.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of any as long as they don't touch me without my permission. If something lands on me unexpectedly, I don't care if it's a praying mantis, I freak!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
When I was much heavier, I wanted a shirt that said, "I had four kids in 3½ years - what's your excuse?!"
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I guess that would be my nose ring, which is rather untiny and adorned with various beads.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
I'm a New Yorker, so it would be a tough choice between real NY-style pizzeria pizza and NY-style cheesecake!
96. What are your parents interested in?
My mom died 27 years ago (the anniversary was yesterday :( ), and I was 7, so I can't remember what her interests were aside from her family, her church, and cross-stitching. My dad is an Elvis fanatic and is enthused by all things auto- and 1940s and '50s-related.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Well, if keeping fireflies in a jar in my bedroom overnight counts, then yes. Along with the occasional frog and chameleon. I had a pet rat as a kid, too. My mom had a pet monkey when she was a child!
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
Is this a bonus question?? No, I haven't, do I look like Jack Hanna or something?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans. I'm a planner. And a list-maker. I'm a squiggly box, and you get 10 points if you get that reference.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
As soon as the sun goes down. I don't care how exhausted I was all day long; when it gets dark, I pop wide awake. Always have.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
Flashlight, pocketknife, and a sleeping bag. Assuming this was a question and not true at the moment. I'm in no hurry to rush right back to the woods at this moment!