Saturday 9: Let's Roll
07 May 2011
Still can't add photos, which is why the blogging has crawled to a halt here. So frustrating!!
Anyway, link up here, yadda yadda...
1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
Sitting right here, looking at Facebook. Suddenly it was on every other post, every other status update. It was hard to believe for a minute, wasn't it?
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
Have one less 'best' friend, I guess. Who needs that?
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
My amazing vocal skills. Hey, I can dream...
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Marilyn Monroe. Because, c'mon!
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
I like trying new places. I don't have a favorite. I just like to go and experience whatever's new, has some fun menu choices, and definitely is NOT a chain.
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning?
Nope, we don't watch TV. We're pretty much living an "opt-out" lifestyle, and I like it that way just fine.
7. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
When it no longer does you ANY good to dwell on it, because it can't be changed, repaired, or improved, then it's time to move on. I'm a quick mover-onner.
8. Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
Much like this question, I really don't care. I hate (green) olives, and pimentos are yucky. I don't know about the snack bar, but... pork rinds? Really? The Nast.
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can't seem to get along with one another?
Because we are intelligent.
That's the end, yabba dabba do! Now go see what's new over here!