Sunday Stealing: The You Can't Be Missed Meme, Part The Last
28 May 2011
Link up here if you're playing along this week! And now for some thievery:
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
Of course. If it's a bad habit, I would try to quit it. I have several I've tried giving up, like eating crap for food (doing well) and swearing a lot (doing a shitty job).
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
I'm a mother. It goes without saying. But they aren't the only ones I would step in to save.
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you?
I would rather be the dumper than the dumpee, and I have almost always been.
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
Hm. I'm not much for herps (reps and amphibs), but probably a frog. Less maintenance. I don't have a lot of turtle experience, though. I hear they're cool, but you have to be a crazy hand-washer if you pick them up.
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
Oh, God, what a choice. Lady Gaga for certain, though. Would you really want to hang out with that snotrag little girl?!
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
I learnt how to play piano as a kid. I would adore guitar lessons. I would love to be able to both play every instrument and speak every language.
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
Honestly? At school. It was my refuge, my shelter from the storm.
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
Japan. Hello, it's Japan. Not that there's anything wrong with all those other Asian countries, but Japan? I yearn to see it.
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)?
No, but cool idea.
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
Hahaha, no, I wouldn't do that.
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
Sonic restaurants. GROSS. Probably not what you meant, but sirrusly.
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
Not the latest, but the one that jumps to mind is "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. I still like it, though!
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like?
I'm a mixture of all three girls. I'm a total space cadette like Phoebe, a total OCD control-freak like Monica, and silly and goofy and fun like Rachel.
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle?
I think about six years ago, when I gave birth to Sophia. I could be wrong about that, though.
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
The Dukes of Hazzard! That defined my early childhood, and I would love to see my kids getting into it, too.
Have a lovely holiday!