Sunday Stealing: The You Can't Be Missed Meme, Part Three
21 May 2011
Link up here if you're playing along!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
Cheesecake, followed closely by good chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what?
A baby being funny or sweet usually gets me, even at my worst moments.
33. What do the hip people think of you?
34. What was the last gift you bought someone?
I bought a 39¢ Lindt truffle for my husband tonight, does that count?
35. What was your favorite class in high school?
Biology, followed closely by Spanish.
36. How many spouses would be about right?
One, I should think, if you're lucky.
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Oh, gosh. There have been a bunch. Maybe one time when I was crossing the street as a teenager, and a car sped up. So I sped up, and the guy driving leaned out and shouted out in front of the whole (small) town, "Look at the fat girl run!"
38. Have you ever donated money to charity?
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship?
Yes, I think it can.
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter?
If the one I'm with is based on absolutely nothing, maybe. And oh, I was fourteen, too.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives?
Yes, but I didn't tell him or stick to it. So much for that.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you?
Two wrongs don't make a right.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher?
Yes, and I was a teacher for a while. And a sub. Oh, and I suppose I am still, since we homeschool our three children. Forgot for a sec. Heh.
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
I have, but I was alone and it was a mom alone with her two daughters. In most cases, I probably wouldn't.
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
Why on earth would I want to do that? I could go without food, but not something to drink (other than water).
Und zat's zee end.