Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. What's the remedy for you to stop worrying?
My anti-anxiety medications, heh. I'm not good at the whole "letting go" thing, otherwise.
2. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Crystal Light. I like the ones with caffeine. Anything but teas or lemonades, which I can't do.
3. Do you use any freeware on your computer? If yes, do tell.
I'm not sure. I don't know. I use AVG-free to beat viruses and stuff, but other than that... no?
4. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
Everything. Everything has to be just so, or I'm driven crazy. Unfortunately right now, NOTHING is 'just so,' and I'm absolutely beyond my limits about it. So that will be our weekend project, 'cause when Mama ain't happy...
5. Is there a specific subject you're especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
So many things! I'm curious about everything. I have a scientist's mind, when I don't know about something, I'd usually like to know more - but in my time, my way, my style of learning. Don't just yap about it to me. The exceptions are business and finances. It's like my mind just shuts down and refuses to comprehend those things. I hate that, because I really do want to understand.
6. What do you consider your most interesting trait?
My sense of humor. It's wacky and, often, uncontainable (unless I'm nervous or being shy). When I'm comfortable and relaxed, there's no telling what I'll say! It's like a form of Tourette's.
7. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Well, this won't be fun telling, but something that really scares me is when I'm in a small room, like the bathroom, and someone is blocking the door. Or just an overbearing presence, intimidating me and in my personal space. I can easily trace it back to my evil stepmother, TBFH, who would throw me in a room and scream at me until I hyperventilated, blocking the door. If I tried to escape, she would grab me and pull me back in, not caring whether she ripped my clothes or tore my skin. If I managed to get past her, she would just yank me back into the room. So if someone's blocking my escape route, I tend to go into major panic "get me outta here!!!" mode.
8. Who do you want to yell at to “get a grip!”?
9. What do you wear to look particularly great for a party or event?
Something that shows off my new bod, like a sleeveless top and a sexy skirt, or a Little Black Dress... I dont' have a lot, so I wear lots of repeats!
Have a good weekend!