Sunday Stealing: Seriously Random Meme, Part One
11 June 2011
Link up here, playas!
1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Well, pull over and help, of course. What kind of person do you think I am?!
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Extremely delighted for her!
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
I can't remember a time in recent memory.
4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
Pistachios and three small Airheads candies for my kids.
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Lost, definitely. Thankfully!
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Yeah I want some cheesy poofs! I prefer the crunchy ones.
7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
Cry for six years.
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
I have a Jack River and a Robert William. Pick one. If I had another one, he'd either be Sebastian James or Jasper James.
9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
I have a Chloë Raine and a Sophia Lorelei. If I had another one, she'd be Victoria Jane.
10. What are you craving right now?
Chinese food. Or Key Lime Pie.
11. What was the last thing you cried about?
My friend, Jenny from the Block, helping me get to a "breakthrough" point with realiziing some things about my mom and ex-stepmother, on Thursday's road trip. (See previous post.)
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I keep that sh*t!
13. What color is your tissue box?
14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Yes, and hell yes.
15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
It was my dad, telling me to look up some webpage about cool space pictures. Thanks for the reminder.
16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
Yep, sure did.
17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Being bi-polar, scary things happen all the damn time. But they're usually in my psyche.
18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No, my kids know who I am.
19. What kind of car do you want?
A little bitty Smart For Two. ♥
20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
I never, ever, ever, ever go to Burger King. Ever.