Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?
Mm, no, not to myself anyway.
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. Your current spouse is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?
Yes, my last relationship before I got married was an awful one from start to finish. I can't think of anything good to say about him and am completely glad he's out of my life.
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?
I can't stand to be without my iPhone! It's attached to me at all times, or I get a little panicky. It's a sickness.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No, but most people do. Child rapists and those sort of people can go rot in hell after one offense, as far as I'm concerned.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they're alive.)
My mom is gone, but I would have loved to have had the last 27 years back with her. I can't wait to spend forever with her. For the seven years I was lucky to know her, she was wonderful.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend.
He had the sexiest lips and was a great kisser! But he was an ass.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?
Not that I'm aware of! I'm on good terms with all but that one I mentioned above.
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?
Hmm... a Bible.
9. Who is someone famous that you've met?
Dave Barry. He's both as funny and nerdy in person as you would expect from his writing. I got to know him over time. He's a great guy.
Now back to my craftin' - psst, use coupon code "SCRAPPY" for free shipping on any paper goods in my Etsy shop through the end of Summer! Check it out, or ask for a custom item if you don't see something you like. ;)