Saturday 9: Take Me Back
01 July 2011
Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
No way. They're my 'ex' for good reason!
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
Probably just shorts and a t-shirt... from yesterday. :|
3. What's your favorite shirt?
I have two of the same, one green and one pink, that are sexy and a little naughty, and I don't ever wear them... but I think I look pretty hot in them just the same! ;)
4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh. I'm sorry. Were you serious?
5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
No, but Hubs has a pair or two. That makes me cool by association, right?
6. Where are you right now?
I'm home, at my desk, in the office... instead of working on the laundry like I said I was gonna do. It's just too freaking hot!
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
I don't anymore, because of the sugar, but heck yeah, I used to tear that up!
8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I used to. Then I learned how to change stations.
9. Do you watch the news?
I make it a therapy-prescribed point to avoid watching the news. I'm well aware that I'm blissfully unaware of what's going on right now in much of the world, and you know what? I like it this way. You tend to lose your sense of knowing when there's real, imminent threats when everything you watch is a potential deady something-or-other. Read the book The Gift of Fear, by Gavin de Becker. It makes a lot of sense. That's probably more answer than you wanted from me, huh?