Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down To Georgia
16 July 2011
Link up here if you're playing along with Crazy Sam today!
1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?
Honestly, I don't know what I believe about the devil. I guess I do; I mean, I'm "supposed" to... I believe that evil exists. I guess I do. Yes.
2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?
Why, Smellyann, of course!
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
Try to understand and forgive.
4. Do you ever cry at a movie?
Of course I do. I am a girl, after all.
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?
Psht. I'm very happily married.
6. Whom do you got to for advice?
My friends, my sister, my husband, my MIL, my therapist... and sometimes, my dad.
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
LOL Earlier today. All three of my kids have yelled at me at some point today. They're getting it from somewhere... hm, I wonder where? Yes, I'm a yeller. We are a loud family.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?
Couple hours ago. I met my darling hubs online over a decade ago. That still blows my mind.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Well, it took us 7½ years to go on one, because we eloped and then had a baby 8 months later (she came early, hush), but we went on a Mediterranean cruise for two weeks. It was incredible. Wanna read about it? Go here.
Happy weekend, y'all!