Link up here if you're playing along with Crazy Sam and the gang today!
1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.
Gosh. We don't get to go to a lot of weddings, because we're nowhere near our family and friends... so that would probably be my BFF Lisa and her hubs Faris, in July of 2002. He's Arabic, so there was lots of representation of that culture, and bellydancing, and just... so cool. It was awesome to be a part of it. I enjoyed myself immensely. (Except for the part where I was nursing my 9mo Chloë-baby and leaked through my bridesmaid dress a little bit. Not cool.)
2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears?
I love it! I wish I could go to all the ones we've been invited to over the years. Y'all need to start holding your shindigs in our neck of the woods. :P
3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical?
I think marriage is a good thing, and I support it. I'm not a cynic when it comes to marriage, generally speaking.
4. Do you have a photo blog? (If so, feel free to share the link with us.)
I have THIS blog, and there are often fotos. Good enough? I think so.
5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices?
Heck yeah. It sucks. We like to be on the go a lot.
6. What's the high temperature today where you are?
I don't know for sure, but I think it was about 105º or so. No joke. And our AC is down for the count, so inside it's not much cooler! :(
7. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Agree, or no?
No. It's both. But the humidity sucks bullocks sometimes, yeah.
8. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?
I lived in Guam, which is near the equator, while I was pregnant with twins, and we had a storm that knocked out the power for some 62 days. I was pretty hot then. Or is that not what you meant? ;)
9. Non-temperature related last question: In your opinion... who's hot?
Too many people to list, but I wouldn't throw Matt Damon out of bed. Mmm.