Link up here if ye be thievin' today!
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I think it was the fourth Shrek movie, but I could be wrong about that. Pretty sure tho.
2. What book are you reading?
I'm not. Sue me.
3. Favorite board game?
I have a love of all games, but I confess, I adore Monopoly.
4. Favorite magazine?
Martha Stewart Living, followed closely by Family Fun (Disney), followed closely by People
5. Favorite smells?
Anything citrus-y, I love.
6. Favorite sounds?
Waves crashing on the shore. The unbridled laughter of a child. Jets flying overhead. A really good drum solo.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Unplugging your infant son from the machines supporting his life
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
"Are the kids up yet? NO? Good, I'm going back to sleep."
9. Favorite fast food place?
I like Subway. But I try to stay away from fast food on general principle.
10. What’s under your bed?
A bevy of child-sized hangers (my side) and a crapload of man stuff (his side)
11. Finish this statement. “If I had a lot of money I’d….?
... pay off our debts, invest the rest, and live off the interest.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yes, my big ol' bear.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Cool. Although we've been through some scary ones. But generally cool.
14. Favorite drink?
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
I have the time, and I don't.
16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
I'd dye my hair platinum blonde, with streaks of black and hot pink in it. One day, I might just do it.
17. Favorite place to relax?
Oceanside, preferably on a secluded beach.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Why, are you researching me? I've lived all over, starting near NYC, then Central NY, then South Carolina, then all over Florida, followed by Guam, and finally here in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
I don't really get into sports, with these two exceptions: the UM vs. FSU football game(s), and the Olympics. Other than that, leave me alone.
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Now that is a difficult existential question for me! I've had a hard road to hoe. But I've had a bevy of blessings as well (I told Rob I'd use the word "bevy" a bevy of times on my next post), so... if I had to suffer through everything all over again so that I could have the joys and loves I've had in my life, I think I would. It's a very close call, though! ;)
To my fellow Americans, happy Independence Day on Monday!