Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I start the water and wait for it to reach the temperature I'm seeking.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Of course I have. My dad (as a young girl), various friends in college (heh heh), my husband, my son...
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
I wouldn't call it forced, but I have showered with my sister(s), yes.
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Yeah. And I've dropped full bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash on my foot as well. Not so fun.
5. How old do people say you look?
People say I look anywhere from 25 to 34, which is my age. Fortunately, no one has ever guessed that I'm OLDER than my true age. Although I have been asked if my kids were my grandchildren, once. WTF?!
6. How old do you act?
Twelve or so.
7. What’s the last song you sang?
"You Might Think" by The Cars. Good tune.
8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
Uh. You say "member" and all I think of is my husband's. But yes, I have recently rejoined the Christian Military Homeschool Co-op of Hampton Roads, and I'm excited about it!
9. What are your plans for next weekend?
Let me check for you nosy-kins... Church, the Mid-Summer Festival in Norfolk, VBS ends for the kiddos, and I have a graduation party cake to make. I'm sure more will be added in the week to follow.
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
Psht. You must be joking. I can't stand that woman/idiot.
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
I'm torn between Jen Aniston and Parker Posey. I just love those chicks.
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
I'm torn among Matt Damon (yum), Eric Clapton, and Patrick Dempsey.
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
I plead the fifth.
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
LOL No! What kind of quiz is this? From soap-dropping to this? I'm amused.
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
I don't think so. No.
17. What is the most unusual?
Pfft. I'm pretty unusual. Wth word did you forget?!
18. How do feel about the Goth people?
To each their own. They don't bother me, I don't bother them.
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
That was poorly phrased. I can not do car things, although a friend did once teach me to change the oil on my '81 Honda Civic Wagon, which has gone to the Junkyard in the Sky. I can fill the gas tank on my current Honda; otherwise, if a light goes on, you'll find me driving into the service bay at my dealership.
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
No, no, no, no, no. Emphatic no. I didn't follow the trial (no TV service) and don't know the facts of the case. I wasn't there when all the bad stuff went down, and I am not the ultimate Judge. Whatever is coming to her, it will come to her in time.