Sunday Stealing: 40Q Meme, Part II
19 September 2011
Link up here if you played along with this one!
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes, in the Outer Banks, in Kitty Hawk, NC. I think that was the only time. I loved it, and it was the perfect spot. My kite went up so high... I loved it!
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
No... I forgot that was a "thing."
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
I don't know. The jury is still out on that one. If I raise three happy, productive adults, then I will say yes.
24) When's the last time you made an obscene phone call?
Gosh, I don't know. Not for a very long time. I'm old now, you know.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Nah. Ponies aren't really my think. What I've always wanted - and asked for - was a Chihuahua puppy. One day...
26) Plans for tomorrow?
I have to take son to the endocrinologist first thing in the morning, then older daughter to the dentist, get an oil change and a tire filled with nitrogen... three mystery shops, kids to gymnastics, and son to his first Cub Scout meeting of the year. And somewhere in there, hopefully we'll do a bit of (home) schooling!
27) Can you juggle?
Not even a little.
28) Missing someone now?
Nope. I'm with my family after being gone with older daughter all weekend, and I'm happy to be where I am, with all of us back together now.
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
Within the last 5-10 minutes. (Younger daughter came downstairs to sleep on the couch, a habit of hers...)
30) And truly meant it?
Well, of course I meant it just now! I always do...
31) How often do you drink alcohol?
Maybe twice a month. Last night, I did, during the big boxing match. It doesn't take much, these days!
32) How are you feeling today?
Good! Except for a slight upset tummy, that is. I'm happy, content, fulfilled... I'm having a good moment right now.
33) Have you ever tried to write a meme?
Nah. I'd ask dumb stuff, I think.
34) Have you ever been fired from a job?
LOL Yes, I got fired from the ice cream parlor I worked at in St. Pete Beach, Florida, when they found out I got accepted to graduate school. What a reason!
35) What are you looking forward to?
Having just come back from a wonderful, whirlwind trip to DC with older daughter, I can honestly say I'm not looking "forward" to anything right at this moment. I'm still reveling in the fun that was.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah, when I've been locked out of the house. Bunches of times!
37) What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure?
Last night was bad. I did a mystery shop, and we were soooo neglected. It was abyssmal. I didn't even eat any of the food, except for a bite or two.
38) Can you handle the truth?
It's all I want, so yes.
39) Who's to blame for what's going on?
40) What will it take to fix it all up?
How the hell should I know? Prayer. Clarity. Enlightenment. Thoughtfulness. Conscientiousness. Hope. And maybe we're talkin' 'bout a revolution?
Have a great week, y'all!