Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
1. Who was your favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
I listened to pop music then, and I still do now. 93Q was the station of the day when I was a kid. I can't remember any of the DJs' names, though. I do remember that Wayne Mahar was my favorite TV meteorologist, though. Does that count? I'm now friends with him on Facebook.
2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
Probably my Mrs. Incredibles costume at Walt Disney World for Halloween '06, when I weighed in the mid-200 lb region. I looked awesomely funny, I'm sure. Nothing like the real Mrs I.
3. What was the best part of last weekend?
Uh, what did I do last weekend? My phone is syncing, so I can't look at the calendar. Oh yeah, we went to DC, and Maryland. I'd tell you what was super-fun, but it was part of a mystery shop, and I'm not allowed. The only thing that sucked was one of my shops got rejected, and hello, I am NOT used to that. Ugh.
4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
I had an abusive childhood. I didn't have "normal" punishments. I'm afraid I don't know. Although when my mother was alive, I remember she spanked us one time, and that was pretty devastating for me. Mostly, she would stand us in the corner, and the other sister, who wasn't in the corner, would come and poke fun at the one that was. (Mostly it was me in the corner and Stacey coming to tease me.)
5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
6. We're taking your order for breakfast. What would you like?
Diet Coke. Maybe a hard-boiled egg. Thanks, I'm good. (What would I like but can't actually eat? How about some pancakes, or a huge NY-city bagel with Philly cream cheese? Sounds good, thanks.)
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
Sure we do. I don't see why not. It doesn't make a person evil. My favorite part is handing out the candy. We supposedly take turns, hubby going 'round the neighborhood with the Littles and me handing out the treats, and then switch the following year, but I always try to persuade him that it's my turn to hand out candy. I just love it, what can I say?
8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
Oh, snap, I done ruint my answer to this question.
9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far?
Right now. I'm happy I lived through 33, though. Years birth-thru-7½ were good, too.