Linky linky, don't be stinky! (Whatever. I like rhymes. Busta, too.)
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
"Si No Le Contesto" by Plan B
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
In my own post, yeah. Not on their page. Why, who does that? And why do they keep playing if they don't like it? Dumb.
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
24. What was the last video game you played?
Eh. Gosh. I don't play a lot. Wii Fit, I guess, but even that's been eons.
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
Yes, in high school. Well, and in 5th grade, I played the part of the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland. I totally stole the show, too, between the costume my stepmother made (one of her few good qualities was she was an excellent seamstress) and my song and dance. I developed stage fright after that, and I never soloed in public again. I haven't even done karaoke.
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
I dress how I want. I don't know that I have a style, but I definitely don't have anyone else's.
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
The "Rock Shop" in Hard Rock Café, D.C. I got a shot glass for my collection, and a magnetic can opener thingy for Rob's. It's shaped like a guitar pick, which he likes.
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
Yes. I've been known to play the doormat quite well, thanks.
29. What are you doing two days from now?
Probably shopping for the groceries I'll need for my co-op cooking classes. I tend to go in the mid of night.
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
I can't remember. I had real-life monsters to worry about.
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
Definitely. I have thought about it, actually. I would do that.
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
No. I think about it a lot. It doesn't bother me. I welcome it. When it happens, I'll be ready. Unless I'm being brutally murdered. I have a low tolerance for pain. But never mind that.
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
Really? Again with these kinds of questions, in a meme? I believe I would go to Heaven, and that would be my spirit. My body will be fed to the sharks, I hope.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
Um um um... well, I write postcards to my friend Erin all the time. She collects them, so wherever I go, I try to get one or six.
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
Yeah, but less so, the older I get. I always will somewhat, though. I mean, who doesn't, at least a little?
37. Have you ever been threatened?
Heck yeah, and then some.
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
I have my dad's facial appearance, my mom's (and her mom's) body, and probably most of my personality from my mom. The fun stuff, that's all her. And I'm pretty fun, I think, so thanks, Mom!
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
I had a Cuba Libre with Diet Coke today. I don't normally like rum & Coke, but I think b/c it was Diet and not to sweet for me, it was all right.
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
Oh, heck yeah. Numerous ones. If you read my Saturday 9 meme before this one, go back to #5. I hid a lot of those from my extremely racist (but mellowing with age) father, back in my college and grad school days.
Guess that's it. Have a great week!