Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part The Third
22 October 2011
Link up here if you're playing along this week!
41. What is a quote that you love?
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion.
42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?
Yes, definitely. Or inhumanity, as it were.
43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?
About five minutes ago. I'm sick and my kids are driving me nuts. I sent them out on a ten-minute errand with their father so I could have ten minutes of silence. Ahhhhh... Hear that? Nope. Me neither.
44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
Sure, if it's warranted. But my world is pretty colorful most of the time.
45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?
Yeah. Then I got one.
46. In your life, where do you think the rainbow will end?
My pot of gold was found the day I met my husband.
47. What is something that you never want to do again?
Smell mustard. See TBFH, aka my ex-stepmother.
48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?
When I went to Miami for college and some people down the hall recognized my accent as Central NY because that's where they were from, too.
49. How do you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?
I do my best thinking in the shower, and in my dreams. And, when I forget not to, when I'm driving long distances.
50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?
Honestly, I try not to. I hate arguing over that stuff. Hate it.
51. Do you care about the environment?
Yes, deeply, and it makes me sick that other people don't. Like, literally, physically ill. RECYCLE at the very least, dammit!!!!!!!!
52. What’s your motto for life?
It used to be, "If you want something done right the first time, you've got to do it yourself." Now, I still believe that, but it's currently, "Anything's okay, as long as it's funny."
53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
Pretty much, yeah. But there is beauty in much of that progress, too, so it's a fine line. The problem is overpopulation, more than progress.
54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
I believe it's possible.
55. Would you like to rule a country?
You couldn't pay me enough.
56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?
No. Sometimes, things just happen, and you either accept it or end up bitter. After my son died, 90% of people said, "Everything happens for a reason." I wanted to kill every single one of them.
57. Is war ever for the best?
I'm not for it. Call me Ghandi.
58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
I would do ANYTHING for the people I love.
59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?
I think they're idiots, of course. Because they are.
60. Does love conquer all?
61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
I think it should be legal.
62. Is world peace impossible?
63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?
A little bit goes a long way.
64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?
Make good people out of these little monsters I created. ;)
65. Do you believe in karma?
I believe that people will reap what they have sown... eventually.