Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
1. Have you ever discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
Yes, and yes, of course!
2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?
Nothing memorable. Oh, wait, that's not true. In Guam, when I was pregnant with the twins, we were in a VERY long line waiting for telephone service hook-up or some such utility, and I passed out (not for the first, or the last, time with that pregnancy!) and had to get transported by ambulance to the Naval hospital on the island. If I had to do that again, I guess I would. There wasn't much choice!
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
"This person eats lots of protein and has the gas to prove it. Stand back." TMI?!
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?
"The First Noel," which was my mom's and also my favorite. "The Little Drummer Boy," too...
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?
Funnily, "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer." I say "funnily" because I thought it was so funny when I was a kid, but now it just dredges up lots of bad memories of those years.
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?
Never. No, never. I love a good surprise.
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?
Miracle on 34th Street is probably my must-see fave.
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?
It could be worse, she said, having grown up outside of Syracuse with its 10' snow piles and -53º temps, but no, it's still not warm enough for me. Some like it hot - and I'm 'some.' San Diego, here we come!!
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?
Huh? That's too much mental trickery for me after the week I've had. Of course kindness has value. I don't understand why people can't be nice just for the sake of being nice, all the time. Not just at the holidays, but always.
Have a greet end o' week!